Location: Roswell, Georgia
Paymetric is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all corporate and channel marketing programs, including managing partner relationships, branding, event management, sales support, and corporate communications.
- Developing and executing multi-faceted demand generation programs for direct and indirect channels that include webinars, webcasts, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with presales, Business Development, consulting partners, system integrators and 3rd party organizations with industry-applicable experience in Paymetric’s vertical.
- Management, support and execution of all Paymetric tradeshows and events including annual customer appreciation reception
- Drive internal programs to support and build a strong culture including community events, newsletters and awards
- Campaign setup using Pardot and SalesForce
- Some basic design as needed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Skills and Specifications·
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business
ROI Focused Individual with excellent communication and project management skills with an ability to multitask and operate in a team environment focused on sales results.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field from an accredited institution. MBA is a plus.
- SaaS or Technology experience industry preferred
5 plus years in a marketing role in a fast paced technology company
Submit your resume by completing the form to the right if you are interested in applying for this position. Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.