May 16, 2013
Customers Recognized During Award Ceremony at SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference
ORLANDO, May 16, 2013 – Paymetric, Inc., the leading provider of integrated and secure enterprise payment acceptance solutions, today announced the winners of the 2013 Paymetric Customer Innovation Awards. The seven categories included in the annual awards honor the most exceptional and innovative achievements made by companies utilizing Paymetric’s suite of solutions. The winners were honored at an awards dinner May 15 at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, FL.
The 2013 Paymetric Customer Innovation Award winners are as follows:
- Best Global Use of Technology: Whirlpool and Lenovo (tie)
- Best Use of Data Intercept Technology: Under Armour, Inc.
- Product Innovation: Communication and Information Services, City of Dallas, TX
- Most Innovative Use of Tokenization: StubHub and Cardinal Health (tie)
- Solution Extensibility: McKesson
- Most Collaborative: Applied Industrial Technologies
- Paymetric Advocate: Boston Scientific
All of the winning companies have best demonstrated how Paymetric’s solutions, XiPay On-Demand or XiSecure On-Demand solution helped the organization to:
- Improve business processes and performance
- Overcome technological or organizational challenges
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Improve security and brand protection
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Achieve documented and/or demonstrable ROI
“We are working with the world’s most prominent and highly respected brands to implement Paymetric solutions to process electronic payments and secure sensitive data. Every year we look forward to honoring companies that are utilizing proven strategies to protect and grow their business as well as those that place an emphasis on the security of their enterprise. Moreover, we are proud that this award program has grown to be a prestigious accomplishment for our customers,” said Asif Ramji, President and CEO, Paymetric.
Paymetric is exhibiting at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in booth #2118.
Paymetric, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated and secure electronic payment acceptance solutions that enable companies to streamline the order-to-cash process, reduce the scope and financial burden of achieving PCI compliance and improve return on electronic payment acceptance. Paymetric’s solutions support virtually every type of electronic payment in any enterprise system where payment is accepted. Paymetric is a recognized industry leader and is a three-time award-winning SAP partner. The company is also included on the Technology Association of Georgia’s Top 40 companies list and received numerous awards from Info Security Products for global excellence. Visit www.paymetric.com for additional information.