May 16, 2013
Customers Recognized During Reception at SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference
ORLANDO – May 16, 2013 – Paymetric, Inc., the leading provider of integrated and secure enterprise payment acceptance solutions, today announced the winners of the 2012 Paymetric Customer Innovation Awards. The eight categories included in the annual awards honor the most exceptional and innovative achievements made by companies utilizing Paymetric’s suite of solutions.
This year Paymetric added the eighth category to recognize the customer with the most innovative use of its tokenization solution. “Our tokenization solution is best-in-class. It is a proprietary solution that was created to remove cardholder data from enterprise business applications and replaces the information with unique tokens,” states Asif Ramji, President & CEO of Paymetric. “We continue to work on educating the industry on the importance of this technology, this year we decided it would be beneficial to award our customer that has maximized the use of this solution.”
The 2012 Paymetric Customer Innovation Award winners are as follows:
- Best Use of Technology: Movado Group, Inc.
- Best Global Use of Technology: LEGO Systems, Inc.
- Best Use of Data Intercept Technology: Vera Bradley Designs
- Product Innovation: Lennox Industries
- Most Innovative Use of Tokenization: O.C. Tanner Co.
- Client Services & RM Collaboration: LTD Commodities LLC
- Solution Extensibility: Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc.
- Paymetric Advocate: Under Armour, Inc.
All of the winning companies have best demonstrated how Paymetric’s solutions, XiPay On-Demand and/or XiSecure On-Demand solution helped the organization to:
- Improve business processes and performance
- Overcome technological or organizational challenges
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Improve security and brand protection
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Achieve documented and/or demonstrable ROI
“We are working with the world’s most prominent and highly respected brands to implement Paymetric solutions to process electronic payments and secure sensitive data. This award program was developed to honor companies that are utilizing proven strategies to protect and grow their business as well as those that place an emphasis on the security of their enterprise,” Ramji continues.
The winners were honored at an awards dinner May 16 at SAP®’s SAPPHIRE NOW show and ASUG’s Annual Conference in Orlando, FL.
Paymetric, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated and secure electronic payment acceptance solutions that enable companies to streamline the order-to-cash process, reduce the scope and financial burden of achieving PCI compliance and improve return on electronic payment acceptance. Paymetric’s solutions support virtually every type of electronic payment in any enterprise system where payment is accepted. Paymetric is a recognized industry leader and is a three-time award-winning SAP partner. The company is also included on the Technology Association of Georgia’s Top 40 companies list and received numerous awards from Info Security Products for global excellence. Visit wpauthor-paymetric.coresecure.com for additional information.