Learn why some of the world's most recognized companies trust Paymetric and Vantiv to optimize payment workflows to provide needed security save time and reduce costs.
Paymetric, a global innovator in enterprise payments solutions is now part of Vantiv, a 40-year leader in payments processing services. To celebrate our union, as a Paymetric customer with our core solutions XiPay™ and XiSecure™, you're eligible to choose from one of these trial 3-month offers:
Supporting credit, debit, and prepaid card acceptance for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover or use eCheck and extend your reach to businesses and consumers who prefer to use bank-to-bank transfer over credit cards. Our integrated processing platform maintains direct connections to the card brand networks and ACH networks optimizing response times while minimizing data security risks. Processing your payments through our single interface helping you simplify integration, reconciliation, and account management.
The Paymetric Professional Services team provides Enterprise expertise and the methodology to manage the integration to Vantiv's critical payment applications. In today's challenging business environment, you need a partner to deliver the best payment integration solution possible to leverage payment workflows and platforms that optimize each business process. Our Professional Services team has integrated world-class Enterprise payment solutions for over 20 years for the largest brands globally with results that ensure success-saving you time and costs.
When you integrate your ERP, eCommerce or CRM systems with our expanded suite of payment processing solutions you'll receive:
- Simplified accounts receivables workflow
- Streamlined integrated payments
- Reduced cost and scope of PCI audit
- World-class payment processing
- A scalable solution - positioned to grow with you
Once processing through Vantiv; you would have the option to leverage any of the following Value Add Solutions:
- Vantiv Recovery - Recovery combines Account Updating and Authorization Recycling to help recover initial authorization declines and boost the revenue potential of recurring and card-on-file payments.
- Vantiv Fraud Toolkit - Offering three levels of functionality — Basic, Advanced Best Practices, and Advanced Custom — the Vantiv Fraud Toolkit allows organizations to select the precise level of service that best matches their specific fraud requirements.
- Issuer Insights for Ecommerce - A value-packed payments data solution that provides enhanced authorization data, illuminating opportunities for you to increase efficiency, boost approval rates, and optimize customer lifetime value.
- No Cost offer for Core Processing and Echeck Processing is limited to 90 days and would take effect as soon as the customer started processing transactions with Vantiv. No Cost only applies to Vantiv Credit, Debit and eCheck Authorization and Settlement Fees and does not include fees that may be passed through from third parties or other fees charged by Vantiv.
- No Cost Integration is a onetime integration expense from the Merchant to Paymetric/Vantiv for existing services only and would not include subsequent changes once the customer is live.
Let us know if you'd like to learn how to get started.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORY:
DEUTZ selects Paymetric and Vantiv
CLIENT SUCCESS STORY:
Paymetric converts to Vantiv for MBS