Electronic payment solution for E-Business Suite
Paymetric’s secure payment integration for Oracle® enables merchants to automate electronic payment acceptance. Our integrations streamline the acceptance of electronic payments using credit cards or eChecks and apply them against sales orders, accounting documents, service contracts and invoices in Oracle. Transactions originating from other systems and applications such as eCommerce, electronic bill, CRM or legacy order-entry, can be authorized, secured and settled within the Oracle E-Business Suite. Paymetric integrations ensure PCI compliance and unmatched security.
- Integrates with Oracle E-Business Suite to reduce manual processes
- Reduces PCI DSS audit scope
- Features proprietary tokenization for secure payments
- Lowers payment processing costs
- Unifies onto one platform the acceptance of all electronic payment methods globally through one or many connections to your preferred processor(s)
- Supports B2B and B2C transactions
- Requires no additional hardware
- Speeds implementation, reduces time to market
Electronic payment transactions originating across the enterprise, from Oracle and other source systems, are securely transmitted to Paymetric’s XiPay® On-demand platform in the cloud for authorization and settlement.
Data Security and PCI Compliance
Paymetric’s award-winning tokenization solution, XiSecure On-Demand, prevents data from entering Oracle E-Business Suite, which reduces PCI DSS audit scope and mitigates risk of exposing sensitive data in the event of a breach.
Card Acceptance for Oracle
Securely accept electronic payments in Oracle®.
Data Intercept Solution for Oracle
Prevent sensitive cardholder data from entering Oracle E-Business Suite.
Qualify for the lowest possible interchange rate.
Gear Up for Growth and Profitability: Setting Up Oracle Payments for B2B