Location: Roswell, Georgia
Paymetric is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for marketing system administration, analytics, and digital design.
- Pardot Administrator
- Website Administrator
- Google Analytics and Reporting
- Experience in Pardot and SalesForce
- Support executive team and sales with presentations, webinars and sales tools as needed
- Design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Skills & Specifications
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business
- An ability to multitask and operate in a team environment focused on results.
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce required
Education & Qualification
- Bachelors Degree
- SaaS or Technology experience industry a plus
- 3 plus years in a marketing role
Please submit your resume by completing the form to the right if you are interested in applying for this position. Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.