Worldpay B2B Payments On-demand Services are backed by a world-class Client Services team focused on addressing your payment On-demand service needs with speed and effectiveness.
The Worldpay B2B Payments Client Services team is dedicated to the continuing operation and the overall success of your organization with the Worldpay B2B Payments On-demand Services.
Incident and Problem Resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported incidents
- Escalate incidents as necessary
Best Practices and Publications
- Provide best practice recommendations for the operational aspects of the Worldpay B2B Payments On-demand services
- Publish knowledgebase articles and generate various documents that serve as useful functional and technical references
- Ensure that the configured services match the customer’s stated requirements per the SOW
- Validate the enabled services during the certification process to ensure all deliverables are fully functional from a Worldpay B2B Payments standpoint
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys
Notifications and Announcements Assurance
- Manage maintenance and other service related notifications
- Post various industry related announcements relevant to the On-demand services
Contact Technical Support
Core Business Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Central)
Production Emergencies: 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year
For production or time-critical issues:
US Toll Free – (888)-445-4901 (Toll Free)
US Local – (713)-895-2003
Europe – 44(0) 207 993 5154
Asia Pacific – 8(134)-578-9522
Backup/Alternate support number (US local): (832)-533-2666
Access to the Worldpay B2B Payments Customer Community is intended for Worldpay B2B Payments customers only.
Use of this resource is subject to the terms and conditions specified in the Worldpay B2B Payments Customer Community legal notice. This is not an automated registration. The Worldpay B2B Payments services team will validate your credentials and eligibility. You will then receive a confirmation email when portal access has been granted.
Click here to review Worldpay B2B Payments’s Customer Community Legal Notice.