NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR 2012 PAYMETRIC CUSTOMER INNOVATION AWARDS
Entry Deadline February 28, 2012, for Award Categories;
Companies will be Recognized for Technical Prowess and Financial Stewardship
Atlanta, GA – December 5, 2011 – Paymetric Inc., the leading provider of integrated and secure enterprise payment acceptance solutions, today announced nominations are open for the 2012 Paymetric Customer Innovation Awards. The sought-after annual awards seek to honor the most exceptional and innovative achievements made by companies utilizing Paymetric solutions.
“We are excited to kick off the third year of our Customer Awards Program,” said Asif Ramji, president, Paymetric. “We built this award program to honor those companies who are truly embracing innovation to grow their business and increase electronic payment security. We have had a strong response to our awards program over the past two years and are excited to carry this into its third year.”
The 2012 Customer Innovation Awards Program gives customers nine opportunities to be recognized. A winner will be named in each of the following categories:
- Most Innovative Use of Tokenization - This award recognizes the company which has utilized XiSecure™ On-Demand to the greatest advantage, addressing the cost and scope of PCI compliance, enhanced security and brand protection.
- Best Use of Technology – This award will recognize the company which has optimally utilized either XiPay™ On-Demand and/or XiSecure™ On-Demand to help address critical financial, operational and security issues related to accepting electronic payments.
- Best Global Use of Technology – The award recognizes the customer which demonstrated true innovation in the implementation of an integrated payment processing solution on a global scale.
- Best Use of Data Intercept Technology – This award recognizes the company that has utilized Data Intercept to the greatest advantage, addressing the cost and scope of PCI Compliance while also enhancing security and brand protection
- Product Innovation – This award recognizes the company that has best demonstrated a superior ability to drive Paymetric product innovation and has been a catalyst for new features or functionality among the Paymetric line of services.
- Client Services Collaboration – This award recognizes the customer who has been a most outstanding “partner” in working with the Paymetric Client Services organization.
- Solution Extensibility – This award recognizes the customer that has experienced the full value of electronic payment acceptance by extending Paymetric solutions into other parts of the business in order to facilitate growth.
- Paymetric Advocate – This award recognizes the company that has been an advocate for Paymetric amongst external audiences via participation in case studies, testimonials, media interviews, and more.
- Customer Tenure – Paymetric will be issuing several special awards to those loyal customers who have grown with the company over the years.
Current customers of Paymetric with live solutions are invited to nominate themselves for the award and must demonstrate how Paymetric’s XiPay™ On-Demand and/or XiSecure™ On-Demand solution has helped their organization to:
- Improve business processes and performance
- Overcome technological or organizational challenges
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Improve security and brand protection
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Achieve documented and/or demonstrable ROI
Each award submission will be reviewed by a Paymetric appointed panel of industry experts and executives. Winners of the Paymetric 2012 Customer Innovation Awards will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as a technology and security leader in their industry
- Paymetric Customer Innovation Award Winner Case Study
- Paymetric press release recognition
- $500 donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation or other charitable cause chosen by the winning company
- Recognition on www.Paymetric .com
Nominations will be accepted at http://www.paymetric.com/customers/customer-innovation-awards/ from November 29 – February 28, 2012. Winners will be selected by mid-April and announced at a prestigious awards dinner at the annual SAPPHIRE NOW/ ASUG tradeshow.
# # #
Paymetric, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated and secure electronic payment acceptance solutions that enable companies to streamline the order-to-cash process, reduce the scope and financial burden of achieving PCI compliance and improve return on electronic payment acceptance. Paymetric’s solutions support virtually every type of electronic payment in any enterprise system where payment is accepted. Paymetric is recognized as an industry leader and is a three-time award-winning SAP certified partner. Visit www.paymetric.com for additional information.
Outsourcing Payment Security
How outsourcing security technology is changing the face of electronic payment acceptance practices.